With fun and fitness, museums and movies, dining and doctors, plus excellent schools, it's easy to see why CityHomes at Boulevard One is one of Denver's most coveted residential communities.
It's all top-drawer and amazingly convenient. Cars feel neglected because residents will be able to stroll to the store or bicycle to the bank.
Life couldn't be simpler or more beautiful. CityHomes is the perfect place to live life on your terms.
Click on the links below to discover the pre-school-, elementary- and secondary-level options available to Boulevard One students. Excellent public, private, charter and alternative institutions are nearby.
There are also links to Colorado Free University and other specialty educational offerings in the area.
- Hill Campus of Arts & Sciences
- Public School, grades 6-8
- Lowry Elementary
- Public school, grades K-5
- International School of Denver
- Immersion in French, Spanish, Mandarin, grades K-8
- Vanguard Classical School
- Public charter school, grades K-8
- Stanley British Primary School
- Private school, grades K-8
- Logan School for Creative Learning
- Independent school, grades K-8
Visit Denver Public Schools for boundaries and more information.
Parks, Recreation & Fun
Boulevard One residents can delight in cultural and outdoor adventures alike, right in the heart of Denver. There's 5.5 acres of parks and open space out your front door, including two art installations by Denver artists and a wide variety of shrubs, perennials, deciduous and coniferous trees.
Click below to learn about Big Bear Ice Arena, the exciting Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum and other nearby attractions.
Parks in the greater Lowry neighborhood include:
- Bayaud Park - S. Rosemary St. and E. Bayaud Ave
- City of Ulaanbaatar Park - East 5th Avenue
- Great Lawn Park - Lowry Blvd and Willow Circle
- Lowry Dog Park - Sports Blvd and Yosemite Way
- Lowry Sports Complex - Fairmount Dr. and Sports Blvd.
- Maple Park - E Maple St. and S. Syracuse St.
- Powerhouse Pedestrian Plaza - 5th and Ulster Way
- Quantum Park - E Maple St. and S. Quantum St.
- Reading Garden - Spruce St. and Trenton St.
- Sunset Park - 2nd Ave and Pontiac St.
- Westerly Creek Dam - Yosemite and Lowry Blvd
- Yosemite Open Space - Yosemite Way and Sports Blvd
Simplify and savor life! That's Boulevard One living.
With restaurants, retailers and entertainment just minutes away, you'll spend less time on "must-do's" and more time on "want-to's."
Click below to check out businesses in the Lowry Town Center that you'll love to support.
High quality healthcare in every specialty:
- Family Medicine
- Mental Health
- Physical Therapy
Restaurants & Retail
Enjoy a night (or day) out on the town at your favorite eateries and shops...
- Downtown Denver: 7 miles
- Cherry Creek North: 4 miles
- Denver International Airport: 21 miles
- Winter Park Ski Area & Rendezvous Colorado: 70 miles